Do you go crazy for Paneer? Does your mouth filled with water when you see a meal made with Paneer? Today, I am going to share super yummy Paneer Butter Masala recipe, so if you are a paneer lover, it’s going to be a fun-loving delicious and hygienically creamy meal for lunch or dinner.
Do you have paneer cravings when you are feeling down? You might have paneer cravings this time. Paneer Butter Masala is one of the foremost famous paneer recipes in Indian food.
The unusual combo of spices and Butter makes it tempting, and mouthwatering cuisine served with rice, roti, and naan bread. It’ll fulfill your sense of taste that you will add it to your menus’ for sure.
It is undoubtedly one of my favorite recipes always, and it’s one of the delicious recipes, I love to prepare in my kitchen, the secret is, my hubby just loves it. Try paneer butter masala for once; you’re going to love it. If you haven’t tried this recipe before, you’re missing something delicious.
My Cravings for Paneer Butter Masala
Besides following a strict diet plan which prohibits me from eating heavy meals, this creamy and slightly spicy cuisine still has its place in my stomach. Because no one can deny this creamy, mouthwatering meal when it arrives into your plate, and Yes, you can’t resist it. Hopefully, you got to know my craze about this fantastic meal for my dinner or lunch.
Tempting Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
It’s the most loved recipe of Indian cuisines with the proof that you can find it within the top spot of any restaurant’s menu. Thus, if you have some plans to host a get-together at your home, try this heavenly dish and enjoy it with your friends and family with its irresistible taste! Let’s dive into the tantalizing and delicious Paneer Butter Masala Recipe.
Servings: 5 persons
Ingredients for Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Paneer is a nutritious food with which you can try with different alternatives at your pace. Paneer Butter Masala is the wonderful variation of Butter Chicken Masala for veggie lovers. Let’s have a look into ingredients.
- 2 medium Onion
- 3 small Tomatoes
- 255 Gram Paneer, cut in cubes
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic
- 2 inches Ginger
- 20-25 Cashews, soaked in water
- 2 Tablespoon Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 3-4 Green Cardamoms (Choti Hari Elaichi)
- 2 Inch Stick of Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 4-5 cloves (Laung)
- 2 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
- 2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- ¼Teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 3 Teaspoons Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder)
- 2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar or 1 Teaspoon Honey, optional
- 2 Tablespoon Crushed Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
It is the most popular cuisines of Indian foods because of its creaminess enriched flavors with spices. It is a high protein-enriched meal that you can present with naan bread or tandoori roti on different events and celebrations. It’s simply irresistible. Let’s have a look into step by step instructions.
Let’s cook Paneer Butter Masala
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in cooking pan. Add some Cumin Seeds and fry them on low flame till they start to spit.
- Add Green Cloves, Cinnamon and Cardamom to the Butter. Fry on low flame for a minute.
- Add subtle chopped Ginger and Garlic pieces to the frying pan and cook for a minute.
- Now, add chopped onions and fry well to get brownish color.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook them well till it becomes soft.
- Next, add cashews to the mixing. Also, you can roast the cashews separately before adding them to the mixture.
- Add two teaspoons of Salt with 2 Cup of water.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the mixture gets soft.
- Make a smooth fine paste with a blender or food processor. You can remove the tomatoes’ skin and any other chunks.
- Heat the pan, add Butter, and a Bay Leaf and Red Chilli Powder. Fry it for a few seconds.
- Add the onion-tomato puree to the pan, mix it well with the red chili and let it be cooked for a few minutes.
- Add some Garam Masala, Coriander Powder and Turmeric Powder to the mixture to get good flavor.
- Also, add some honey to the gravy. By adding Honey, it gives a pleasant taste.
- Now add the cream to the gravy and mix it well. The cream will give an excellent richness to the sauce. You can also add some milk if you don’t like to add cream. It is optional.
- Sprinkle some crushed Kasuri Methi Leaves. And finally, add the Paneer Cubes and cook everything for 4-5 minutes. You can fry the paneer cubes lightly before adding.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve. Garnish it with Coriander, or a drizzle of cream. Serve it hot with chapatti, dosa, rice, or paratha and many more.
You can serve this flavorful paneer butter masala with naan, paratha, roti, or steamed rice for lunch or dinner. The smoothness of gravy and extravagance of Paneer makes it an ideal hot curry for parties or gatherings.
If you have mistakenly added more spices, you can control the spice level in your dish by adding butter or cheese. Isn’t it amazing?
Paneer Butter Masala is a smooth, creamy paneer recipe that can be easily prepared by following above mentioned step-by-step recipe. It’s a simple hack to get an exquisite taste by using organic Paneer, which is thick and cozy and can give more smoothness to the dish.
Don’t forget to provide feedback after preparing this amazing recipe because your valuable suggestions are worth more!!! Also, try our Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe, trust me after trying this recipe, you’re going to prepare it repeatedly over the weekends. Happy Healthy Eating to my Desi friends!!!